Pure Lavany Vanilla Powder produced by cold grinding at very low temperatures allowing the conservation of the aromatic taste & qualities or vanilla.
It mixes perfectly with all preparations that cannot receive liquid
Variety: Planifolia, Sava, from a family plantation located in the bush village of Betavilona in Madagascar.
Spec: It is made up only of the most mature whole pods variety Planifolia, with grains of Vanilla, without additive.
Guaranteed traceability and respect for the environment from planter to consumer without intermediary.
- No heating during grinding
- Absence of oxidation
- Homogeneity of the powder obtained and regular particle size (500 µ)
Appearance: Fatty, oily, shiny, flexible, NOT split pods.
Scent and taste: Woody and spicy Vanilla
Use: In infusion, Cream, Pastry, Ice cream, Yogurt, Chocolate, Savory and sweet recipes.
Packaging*: Vacuum packed in transparent food grade PET bags. * The transparent PET bag is fully recyclable.
Shelf life - Best before: in its sachet sachet under empty: 24 months.
- Aerate (minimum 10 minutes) the Pure Vanilla Powder) the opening of the dose sachet.
- Keep protected from direct sunlight and away from a heat source.
- Open the dose sachets with zip closure as needed.