Register for a Trade Account and save 20% - minimum order value applies - bona fide trade customers only.
To register - click here:
If you already have a Trade Account - log in before shopping to get your trade discount.
Stainless steel tool designed by world famous Pastry Chef Frank Haasnoot to create chocolate decorations easily and with amazing consistency.
Tool size: (L)75 x (h)220 x (w)200mm
Size of decoration: 20 x 120mm
Quantity of decorations: 6pc
How to use:
- Take some baking paper or plastic sheet, stick it to the table using some alcohol or oil.
- Dip the tools into tempered chocolate, tap the tool a bit to remove some of the chocolate.
- Turn the tool upside down and push the chocolate on the baking paper or plastic sheet.
- Lift the tool up gently and slowly remove the tool away from the decoration.
- Leave it to set at 20íC for several hours before removing the decoration from the baking paper/plastic sheet.
*decoration of pastry shown on the product photo might appear different when using the Comb tool.