Register for a Trade Account and save 20% - minimum order value applies - bona fide trade customers only.
To register - click here:
If you already have a Trade Account - log in before shopping to get your trade discount.
Two part mould set designed to make spherical desserts or inserts
Dimension of sphere: 55mm diameter
Number of Cavities: 8
- Perfect for freezing or baking.
- Can be used from 60°C to +230°C.
- Can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- No butter or other fats are required to grease the moulds.
- All materials used are tested in accordance with the Foods Standards Agency.
- Greater stability and thermal resistance in comparison to metal moulds.
- Can be taken from the oven/microwave and placed immediately in the fridge freezer and vice versa.
Q: How big is your biggest sphere mould ? Tx
A: Our biggest silicon sphere mould is 55mm diameter. However we do have a 125mm diameter polycarbonate chocolate mould - PM096