Tool size: (L)100 x (h) 180 x (w)200mm
Size of decoration: 60 x 16 mm
Quantity of decorations: 8pc
How to use:
- Take some baking paper or plastic sheet, stick it to the table using some alcohol or oil.
- Dip the tools into tempered chocolate, tap the tool a bit to remove some of the chocolate.
- Turn the tool upside down and push the chocolate on the baking paper or plastic sheet.
- Lift the tool up gently and slowly remove the tool away from the decoration.
- Leave it to set at 20íC for several hours before removing the decoration from the baking paper/plastic sheet.
*decoration of pastry shown on the product photo might appear different when using the Comb tool.