Register for a Trade Account and save 20% - minimum order value applies - bona fide trade customers only.
To register - click here:
If you already have a Trade Account - log in before shopping to get your trade discount.
PreGel’s new Éclair & Choux Mix is the quick and extremely easy way to make delicious Choux pastry for Eclairs, Profiteroles, Paris Brest, Beignets and much more.
It is a complete powder mix that only requires the addition of hot water.
PreGel's Éclair & Choux Mix is Gluten Free.
200g PreGel Éclair & Choux Mix
250g Water (55-60°C)
1. Mix ingredients using a KitchenAid with paddle on medium speed for 10 minutes until smooth and homogenous.
2. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
3. Pipe using Star Nozzle 14mm onto perforated mats on baking tray then spray with water.
4. Bake at 175°C for 20 minutes in a Vented Convection Oven or at 180°C -200°C for 22 minutes in a Convection Oven with Open Valve.
5. Place in a Blast Chiller for few minutes until ready to fill.
Please note: Baking times vary depending on the dimensions of the pastries and the oven.
A 1.6kg bag of Éclair Mix can make up to 120 éclairs (10cm long).
Q: What does the pre-gel easy to use eclair premix contain? what ingredients is it made from?
A: Rice flour, Vegetable Fat, Egg Powder, Dehydrated Glucose Syrup, Modified Starch, Skimmed Milk Powder, Baking Powder, E450i, E500i, E575, Sugar, Emulsifier E471, Salt and Certified Colour E180a