Register for a Trade Account and save 20% - minimum order value applies - bona fide trade customers only.
To register - click here:
If you already have a Trade Account - log in before shopping to get your trade discount.
PreGel Strawberry Mirror Glaze (Evolution) is a high quality, easy-to-use mirror glaze that is perfect for coating cakes or any type of dessert including semi-freddos, mousses, entremets and mono-portions.
It has a ruby red colour & delicate strawberry flavour and coats surfaces & edges perfectly while maintaining a perfect hold – even when thawing.
Thick enough to prevent desserts from showing through.
Allows desserts to be cut neatly without smearing.
Do not freeze below -20⁰C
PreGel Mirror Glaze is Gluten Free, Vegan, Halal & Kosher Parve
1. Heat the Glaze in the microwave to 38-40⁰C when using on desserts from frozen or 30⁰C when using on ambient desserts
2. Always check the temperature with a thermometer then mix the product with a clean spatula
3. When using from frozen, take the dessert out of the blast chiller and demould it.
4. For all desserts, place on a support that is smaller than the base of the dessert you want to glaze. This will guarantee a uniform covering even around the base of your dessert
5. Start by pouring the glaze onto the dessert starting from the centre and moving towards the edges.
6. Eliminate the excess glaze by gently levelling with an offset spatula.
7. Use a spatula to lift the dessert and place it on a serving plate
8. To ensure the perfect finish, store the dessert in a blast chiller or freezer at -18°C