Register for a Trade Account and save 20% - minimum order value applies - bona fide trade customers only.
To register - click here:
If you already have a Trade Account - log in before shopping to get your trade discount.
Gelato base made with cocoa butter.
Using Calleabaut Choco Gelato Fior di Cao you can now use skimmed milk in combination with Van Houten defatted cocoa powder. This combination gives a rich and intense taste.
To use you will need the following:
1 bag of Callebaut ChocoGelato Fior di Cao
2.75kg of skimmed milk
350g of Van Houten Defatted Cocoa Powder Round Dark Brown
1. Mix together with immersion blender for + 2 mins.
2. To obtain a better structure, leave to rest in refrigerator (3-5°C) for + 30 mins.
3. Pour into batch freezer and start churning.
4. Leave to rest in blast freezer for few mins.
5. Yield: 4kg (+ 4.5 L) of gelato ready to serve.
6. Leave to rest in the blast freezer for a few mins.
Callebaut Choco Gelato Fior di Cao Pack Size: 1.6kg