How to Use:
Gelato base made with cocoa butter.
Using Calleabaut Choco Gelato Fior di Cao you can now use skimmed milk in combination with Van Houten defatted cocoa powder. This combination gives a rich and intense taste.
To use you will need the following:
1 bag of Callebaut ChocoGelato Fior di Cao
2.75kg of skimmed milk
350g of Van Houten Defatted Cocoa Powder Round Dark Brown
1. Mix together with immersion blender for + 2 mins.
2. To obtain a better structure, leave to rest in refrigerator (3-5°C) for + 30 mins.
3. Pour into batch freezer and start churning.
4. Leave to rest in blast freezer for few mins.
5. Yield: 4kg (+ 4.5 L) of gelato ready to serve.
6. Leave to rest in the blast freezer for a few mins.
Callebaut Choco Gelato Fior di Cao Pack Size: 1.6kg